Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I Won!


Wow! I'm still in shock! I won a photo contest!!!
I do love this picture a lot but never expected the response it got. The comments are an incredible confidence booster, I have read them over and over again.
I have to admit this picture wasn't as thought out as people have given it credit to be- I was setting up to shoot a few pics of Bob and just pulled Nick in so I could see what the light was looking like and then just snapped some of him. I promised him he just had to sit there and not pose or smile or anything- thus the natural, almost bored expression. I have my handsome little boy to thank for this win! Thank-you Nicholas!
Check it out at http://thepioneerwoman.com/photography/2010/04/green-the-winner/

2 Comments:

At April 7, 2010 at 5:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your photo was very deserving.

 
At April 20, 2010 at 5:45 AM , Blogger donna said...

congrats! Your processing matches the photo perfectly.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home